Belong. Connect. Aspire.
Are you an expert organiser and budget planner? Do you have ample knowledge of NDIS pricing arrangements? We have an exciting new position at Alkira you might be interested in.
About the role:
As part of the Home Supports team and reporting directly to the General Manager of Home Supports, you will coordinate rostering of the Home Support department. This position will include ensuring invoice processes of services are accurate in terms of NDIS pricing arrangements and award requirements, and assisting payroll with timesheet approvals.
Our Home Supports services include Supported Independent Living (SIL) services within 8 Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Houses and our Short-Term Accommodation (STA) service.
Alkira is a NDIS registered community organisation that proudly provides a range of services to support adults with an intellectual disability. We enrich the lives of and challenge individuals to be a part of their community in the eastern metropolitan suburbs of Melbourne.
Alkira offers specialist disability accommodation, supported independent living in people’s homes, short term accommodation, group programs, individual programs, further study for school leavers, work opportunities, holiday experiences, and support coordination.
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organise own work and establish the most appropriate operational methods for the organisation.
- A working knowledge of the NDIS pricing arrangements.
- A working knowledge of the Victorian Disability Services (NGO) Agreement 2023.
- Proven ability to manage a budget.
- Experience with rostering.
- Comfortable with experiencing and leading change.
- High accountability and integrity, including high personal standards and a proven ability to accept responsibility for your own actions and for those that you manage.
- Positive attitude especially when under pressure.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders and to relate to people in a positive, respectful and supportive manner.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare and/or deliver high quality reports, briefing papers, submissions and presentations for a variety of audiences.
- Relevant qualifications are highly desirable.
- Experience, expertise and competence in relevant disability, health or human services discipline.
Alkira offers employees:
- A supportive work culture
- Career Pathways
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Packaging
The successful applicant must:
- Hold or be willing to undertake the following checks and Employment is subject to a satisfactory result; NDIS Worker Screening Check and Working With Children Check;
- Provide an International Police check if necessary;
- Provide evidence of professional qualifications and current registrations;
- Provide evidence of Australian Working Visa (if relevant);
- Provide a Current Victorian Drivers Licence with valid Driver History Report;
Applications close Sunday 1st October.
Suitable applicants will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview as applications are received. Alkira reserves the right to close this advertisement to new applications if suitable candidates are identified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.