Belong. Connect. Aspire.
- Consistent & ongoing hours of work
- Option to work within school hours if needed
- Dynamic and supportive organisation
- Clear career progression
- Do you live in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne?
Are you a disability worker longing to leverage your talents and skills in art, music, cooking, gardening, literacy or life and employability skills to offer life enhancing and engaging programs for adults with disabilities?
We have ongoing full time positions available for caring and committed Program Support Facilitators to work across programs delivered across multiple Alkira sites in the Eastern region of Melbourne. You will coordinate and provide activities for individuals or groups of people with a disability ranging from school leavers to older adults
As we have multiple roles available across multiple sites, we will work with you to identify the most appropriate team for you and your interests and skills.
We offer employees:
- A supportive work culture
- Career Pathways
- An Employee Assistance Program
- Salary Packaging
We are looking for candidates who are interested in being part of a team that:
- Values creativity and innovation
- Contributes to a positive culture
- Has a Can-Do attitude
- Celebrates diversity
We require all applicants to have:
- Cert IV in Disability
- A current First Aid level 2 and CPR Certificate
- Full current Victorian Drivers Licence and driver history report
- A NDIS Worker Screening Check (or ability to get one)
- A Working With Children Check
- An International Police check if necessary
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
Please download the Program and Support Facilitator position description.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.