Alkira offers a range of services for adults with an intellectual disability.
- Day Service Programs, Activities and supports within the community;
- Further education and Training opportunities beyond secondary school;
- Opportunities and support to secure Volunteer and Work Placements within the community;
- After-hours Recreational Activities including supported Group Holidays
- Residential Homes where people can choose to live independently or share with others.
Meeting the needs, interests and wishes of the people we support is our number one objective.
Listening and capturing each person’s goals, supporting their efforts to achieve them and celebrating their achievements is the most exciting part of our role.
Alkira is proud to provide these services and shall continue to grow and expand to meet the needs of our clients.
To discover more about these services please click on the appropriate service below.
Tours are available to view the programs by contacting Alkira on 9890 1365.