Alkira prides itself on providing high quality services and outcomes that meet the needs of the people we support.
Our team of dedicated staff provide quality services that:
- aim to always meet the needs of the people who access our services
- respect people and support their rights
- provide flexible, creative and person centred supports
- support people to be involved in the community
- support people to achieve their individual needs, interests, wishes and personal goals
- actively engage with people’s family and/or their support staff
- continually improving the services we provide
We regularly review our services and processes and participate in independent audits to continuously improve.
If you would like to provide feedback on any of our services please contact 9890 1365 and ask to speak to our Quality Manager, Ms Karen Morton.